Biyernes, Hunyo 1, 2012

Away From Home


Away from home
But not alone
I have abode
Made of stone

They always say
I should belong
To what's common--
to their 'song'

But I have wandered
Away from them
Away from blundered
Boring anthem

That love shall be
The rope to hold
Upon to be
Alive and bold

Yet I can 'be'
And I can 'have'
and I can 'feel'
Just 'human love'

Is this freedom
Away from God
Away from mom
Away from dad

Away from siblings
Away from friends
Away from something
That never ends

Away from 'polis'
From society
Away from senseless
Morality

Away from 'sins'
From guilt and shame
Away from sense
Of being lame

Away from 'all'
Or let's just say
Look away from
Being 'away'

Every step
My feet shall make
Will always be
For my own's sake

I'm not Dante
Who'd seek--who's sick--
For that heaven
Only for the weak

I love this world
Where I can say
"This is 'my' world"
"This is 'my' way"

Away from home
But not alone
And I have Tang
And her alone

Live as if time
And distance are
Equivalent
To who you are

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento